18 June 2012

I Want My Baby Back

"I want my baby back, baby back, baby back..."
So, to go along with my post a bit ago about how Caden's been pretty cranky lately, I'd like to add that it's fueled a craving for Chilis. I want my happy baby back = start singing the song = think of Chilis = miss Chilis! I think the closest one around here is a couple hours away...

Anyway, I'm happy to announce, I GOT my baby back!! Just as suddenly as this cranky impostor came (8am May 29th), he left at precisely 6:30pm June 14th (when he woke up from his late-afternoon nap) and he honestly has not been seen since. THANK OUR LUCKY STARS. The homeless guy on the heating vent outside the Burger King near our Hotel in Seattle was about to get a new companion. I have no idea what was wrong; I wish I knew so it'd never happen again; but regardless, my happy baby boy is back and loving life again. Hal.lay.lieu.ya. Michael and I are giddy with joy. 

Helping Mom make the bed. 

 Pillow fights ensue
...guess it's more like pillow paddling, because it's only one way. 
Just the way I like it.  

His two toofers! 

More post-bath crazy hair :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for happy babies... and Caden's eyelashes are so stinkin long! Gorgeous kiddo!

    ReplyDelete