Yes, yes - if you haven't yet heard through the grapevine (or have been suspecting like so many others apparently have been based on my expanding waistline...), we are expecting! Caden is set to be a big brother around the middle of May - May 12th (Mother's Day!) is the "date", but we all know how those go. :) We're incredibly excited - although I must admit it took me getting past the majority of the first trimester "yuckies" to show any true enthusiasm (who has enthusiasm when it's all lost to the toilet and the couch?!). Why, oh why, does pregnancy have to make you feel so, so, SO gosh darn horrible?? But I'm much further along now and feeling pretty good most days, and the idea of eating doesn't always make me want to burst into tears of hopelessness. So, I have much more energy to ponder on the fact that we're having another kiddo! Woohoo! And we're looking forward to the days when we'll have now two little ones running around together. <3

CONGRATS Janelle! Carmen's birthday is May 11th and her due date was the 13th I think. It is a beautiful time of year to be born! =) Hope your turkey day was awesome!!!
ReplyDeletecongrats!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy for you guys! congratulations :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats girly! Love that announcement picture!!
ReplyDelete