28 January 2013

A Utah Christmas Story

It was morning, Christmas morning. LOVE that Caden (and therefore Michael and I) were the last to get up :) And boy were there surprises under that tree!
Checkin out what Santa brought - guess we were really good this year!!
Stocking full of many many surprises, date night gift cards, candy and fruit! SOOOO good (and first time I haven't had a headache after Christmas morning because I something other than chocolate for breakfast!) :) Thanks Santa a.k.a. David!
Christmas morning walk on the trails in Grandma and Grandpa Root's backyard. Serenely beautiful.   
Caden on Grandpa's shoulders...and of course, Lucy leading the way!
Christmas evening we snuck away to visit my Grandma and Grandpa Littlefield who were up visiting in Salt Lake. I hadn't seen them in over two years and they'd never met Caden. It was wonderful to see them!
 And last, but not least, we had a token Temple Square Christmas light trip!  
Sorry Michael, had to put this one in because it had the temple.
A better full-family one :)
Caden really probably just wondered the whole time why we had to be out in this white stuff and why it was so dang cold. 

We had tons of fun with friends, cousins, aunts and uncles, Michael's family (of course :D), and I even got to see my brother Ryan (missed the photo opp. there unfortunately) a couple times. We love visiting all of our Utah friends and family  - and wish we lived much closer! Thanks for a wonderful time and a memorable Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment