26 January 2013

Odds and Ends

So Caden's recently discovered the fun of "dressing up" with blankie capes and Daddy's clothes. He randomly comes up to us every so often to proudly show off what he's got wrapped around himself this time. 
He also discovered bubble baths (not terribly fond of them...he cried until he figured out he could get rid of the bubbles by throwing cups of water on them - and then he avidly pursued that endeavor!)
And Caden's favorite seat in the house:
Michael and I also spend many a weekend night trying out new pinterest recipes:
Pretzels - they were yummy!
Mint cookie truffles - another success :)
Lastly, I finally finished the Christmas tree skirt I started at the beginning of October! We're gonna pretend like it's not January and be excited, okay? 
(I just wish I didn't have to wait 11 months to see what it looks like under the tree...)

Well, that's a wrap!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I used my tree skirt under our tree for 2 years before I finally finished this year. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete