So for January, Michael and I went to OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry). We had a blast! Four of the five exhibits were open and we got to wander around, exploring science-y stuff and doing experiments. There was even an exhibit on pregnancy/child development that had real babies from 3 weeks all the way up to delivery. (They said they'd all died of natural causes or accidents and were donated.) It was truly amazing to see! (Especially fascinating to see a baby exactly as far along as I am now.) We ended the night with an IMAX film, Hubble, that showed the process of the Hubble telescope as well as all of the amazing pictures it's taken of far away solar systems and galaxies.
| OMSI is located just along the river...a cool sight out the window of the museum of the freeway overhead. |
What a great time!
That is such a smart gift idea! I might have to steal it!
ReplyDelete